- Primary responsibilities include: leading the praise and worship at Sunday mass at the Cathedral, and ministering at weddings, funerals and special services; other responsibilities include assisting the music ministries of out stations within the parish, and supporting various parish activities.
- The choir’s overall objectives were stated as that of glorifying and praising God’s name through words and songs, (Psalm 66: vss 1 & 2), and encouraging a lively ministry in sync with cultural characteristics of the Caribbean.
- The choir is a volunteer group under the direction of Mrs. Jean Mathurin. It operates under established choir rules and has a small management committee;
- Membership of 30 – 35 with a core group of 15 – 20.
- Is always open to new members – all asked to be committed; Reading of music would be an asset but not mandatory
- Seeks to have fun and good camaraderie through social functions
Mr. Collin Anthony